Forms For Our Clients
The following forms are client use only. Please use as directed by our office.
Family Law Forms
- Confidential Family Law Questionnaire
- Family Law Financial Affidavit – Long
- Family Law Financial Affidavit – Short
- Questionnaire – Guardianship of a Minor
- Questionnaire – Guardianship of an Adult
- Shared Parenting Plan
Estate Planning Forms
Our Areas of Practice
At the Law Office of Michael D. Weinstock, P.A., we help clients with criminal law, family law and divorce, probate and estate administration matters. Following is information regarding our various areas of practice.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients who have been accused of crimes as serious as DUI, aggravated battery, assault, kidnapping, carjacking, robbery, burglary, firearm offenses, arson, domestic violence, drug crimes, sex offenses and white collar crimes. We work diligently to get you the most advantageous outcome in your case, whether that means negotiating a plea bargain or fighting for your rights in court. Learn more about our criminal defense practice:
- DUI/BUI, including out-of-state DUI for Florida tourists
- Sex offenses, including statutory rape and Internet crimes/child pornography
- Drug charges, including drug possession
- Probation violations
- Battery/domestic violence
- Family law and divorce: Our firm handles a full range of domestic relations matters including premarital agreements, divorce, child support, custody and visitation, paternity, temporary and no-contact orders and temporary protection orders. Discuss your situation with our Niceville child custody and support attorney. Learn more about our family law practice:
- Divorce, including contested and uncontested divorce
- Custody and child support
- Injunctions/restraining orders
- Military divorce
- Relocation with children
- Probate and estate administration: Our probate and administration practice focuses on helping clients through the process of administering a loved one’s estate, whether through formal or summary administration. However, in addition to probate and estate administration, we also assist individuals and families with simple estate planning, including the preparation of wills, durable powers of attorney, advance medical directives, living wills, health care surrogates and more.
Contact Us Today
When you hire our law firm, you are securing more than the services of an experienced, knowledgeable and respected lawyer. At the Law Office of Michael D. Weinstock, P.A., you also benefit from an entire team of professionals who are focused on your success.
Whatever your case may be, we will handle it with a high degree of personal attention and an unrelenting focus on your best interests. Contact us today by calling 850-729-7770 or by sending us an email to discuss your legal matter, ask questions and learn how we can help bring your issue to a successful, affordable conclusion.